Sunday, August 17, 2008

Have you watched FRINGE? JJ Abram's resurrection of the XFILEs themed TV Show?

Yup. The Pilot has been leaked on bittorrent and is now viewable using Youku.com. Are you are Youku? Are you a local Youku? Why are you saying I ain't good at kayaking when I'm good at kayaking?-  Catherine Tate

Of course Catherine is NOT in the FRINGE TV SHOW. It stars a lot of unknowns and here's what to look out for: Creative (?) use of titles and you get to see the new comer heroine in bed and in her undies(!). Oh yeah, Joshua Jackson of Dawson's Creek make sa comeback to TV in FRINGE.

Fringe means "Fringe Science" and this episode is all about the Alien Resurrection Hand that the Torchwood team discovered in...opps, wrong show! But same plot.

The pilot runs for 80 minutes and I still haven't figured out how to rip Youku streams so I can put the show onto my DVD or IPOD for FX viewing. Yes, I'm in the Philippines!

Trailer:


Ah you can WATCH the online tv show below. The entire PILOT is watchable below:


If that doesn't work, watch FRINGE here.
And an interview with the underwearing Anna Torv:


No comments: